G&G GR15 raider blowback help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G GR15 raider blowback help

hi not sure what red dot sight to get and torch, how do i know if the ones i get will mount on my gun, new to airsoft so any help appreciated.

thanks

Re: G&G GR15 raider blowback help

The rails are a standard 20 mm size, any found on an airsoft forum or website should fit or specify what size rail they are for.
    sigpic

Comment

so long as they have 20mm rail mounts, and you have 20mm rails, your good to go.

for your red dot, that will be easy, all modern m4's have a 20mm top rail on the receiver.

for your torch, depends if you have RAS/RIS or the standard handgaurd. if you have RAS/RIS (will look like the top of your receiver) then you have 20mm rails where you can strap stuff onto
      For Sale!
      TM M870 with a load of stuff
      A&K massada sniper spec
      Chronograph
      leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

The GR15 raider does indeed have a 20mm RIS at the front, to allow you to mount 20mm accessories every 90 degrees around the front of the rifle.

I would recommend an eotech 512 type holographic sight, they give you good peripheral vision (how much you can see through the scope) and look pretty cool, or an aim point style red dot.

You don't really need a torch unless you will be playing CQB (close quarter battle) type games, as they are mostly used to shine around corners etc. to stun an enemy, so you can get the drop on him and take him out.
        If you still really want a torch there are some good foregrips which have torches built into them. This for example:
        Current Stuff for Sale: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dhy9df9yz2...For%20Sale.txt

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
        X