Length of inner barrel - G36K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length of inner barrel - G36K

Hi, I'm converting my G36C to a K and have everthing needed to do it except an inner barrel. I may as well get a tightbore one but what length do I need?
    I'm new to modding and uprating (got to start somewhere!!). Any help greatly appreciated.
    JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Re: Length of inner barrel - G36K

I think it's 355mm mate,
    If you want a hand installing bring it over , I did Matts barrel the other day too.....

Cheers,
    Andy
    Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

Comment

A Prometheus 6.03 363mm inner barrel went in my TM G36K recoil shock so I think that's it.

Comment

Cheers. Hopefully it isn't to hard to do, I just don't want to be taking my rifle apart and not have it usable for the next skirmish. If I've got all the bits together before hand, I only have to take it apart the once. Not having the right length barrel at the start means I have nothing to compare it to!
        JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

N_Scooby Find out more about N_Scooby
        Working...
        X