GBB Upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBB Upgrades

So recently I have been looking for a nice GBBR for a dmr and have decided to get a WE T91 due tithe M4 base but with this being my first gbb rifle I'm not aware and a *noob* when it comes to internals upgrades. What I need some help for is what internal RA-Tech and whatever upgrades i need for a dmr and how they help.

Re: GBB Upgrades

If you are looking to get it to true DMR standards then I would recommend locking it off permanently on to semi-automatic and using some the following upgrades to ensure it is meeting site limits as well as providing an efficient 400 fps with 0.20g bb's (use 0.25g minimum though, as it provides a much tighter grouping). I do not have alot of experience with this rifle however I compiled this list anyways as I think it can help you;
    -Angry guns super recoil kit
    -Angry gun 380mm 6.03 inner barrel
    -Aluminum nozzle with N.P.A.S.
    -FALCON VS-Z Double Point Hop Up Barrel System
    -PAS CNC Steel Trigger Set
    I doubt RA - Tech would necessarily be essential, however it would be good of course. I think the above upgrades should just do fine though.
    Unless you are willing to get all steel internals, then I would not go for Co2 magazines as it is a WE gun. Also, it is essential that you disassemble it (preferably after every skirmish) to clean it and lubricate moving parts. Links to the upgrade parts can be provided upon request. Hope I could help.
    muzzy -
    "....Who really wants to race around like 5 year old hyped out on smarties with his AEG on full auto spraying everything that moves. Where is the skill in that?"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RayPeest Find out more about RayPeest
    Working...
    X