G&p vltor sentry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&p vltor sentry?

Hi guys and girls im looking for some advise on a g&p sentry wether to by one or not!
    i loved these guns since i first saw one everything just seemed amazing about them but my friend had one and there was nothing but problems with it. So my question is i suppose is people who have had or have one have you found any or many problems with it stock or have you HAD to upgrade it? I plan to get one and keep it stock for a while so this literally is to see what people think of it stock thank you for looking and please help cheers

Re: G&p vltor sentry?

Hi mate,

I have one, it's not stock, but it is awesome!

Externally, it really is beautiful! Mine has a magpul receiver and a genuine magpul ubr stock. I run magpul pmags with it, which fit and feed perfectly.

Performance wise, I love mine - they are meant to be quite good out of the box, but mine has a TBB, madbull ultimate hop unit and a V2 ASCU which is programmed to 3 shot burst. The trigger response is awesome, as you would expect, you can just pull the trigger as fast as you can and it just doesn't lock up! Good range and grouping! It really is a complete package!

I need to thin down my collection as I need cash, but I'm really fighting selling this as it just does everything well!

For the price you can get these on the forum as well... so worth the money imo

Comment

Very good guns, a mate has one. I had it apart for servicing a month or so ago. Quality internals, the only thing was he'd left his with the spring compressed while he did a tour of afghan - trashed the main spring!
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Quality guns mate, I own one myself.

Best thing I did was put an ASCU in it. As Wilkes says, trigger response is quality!

Runs well on 7.4 or 11.1 lipos

Comment

I also have the Magpul version of this.

Absolutely awesome gun. Stock they can have problems with the gearbox locking which can be insanely frustrating when you're storming a building. I fixed that by installing an ASCU, also had new hop unit and a tightbore barrel. The rof stock is very good, with the upgrades I know have it's downright insane on an 11.1v and highly amusing on a 7.4v.

Fantastic gun overall.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gecko89 Find out more about gecko89
          Working...
          X