This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on gear/hiring gear

At a local site it is £35 for a weapon and a mag or £50 for weapon, 2 mags and BBs. Would i be better off buying my own mag and BBs and going for the £35 option? I'm looking at going more than once.
    Thanks

Re: Advice on gear/hiring gear

Try it out first. You may not even like it, though I doubt it.

You could buy the mags and end up with a completely different gun to the hire ones.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

My advice:
      Go for the £35 option.
      Buy a bag of BBs.
      Chances are they are giving you a high-cap magazine. in which case, a second is something you can live without. A bag of BBs costs very little, and should last you several games.
      And even if you don't go again, you'll still have spent less than the £50 you would have spent otherwise.

buying a second magazine is silly, for exactly the reason BAMF describes. you could end up with a magazine that doesn't fit your chosen gun when (if) you choose to get your own. Or even one that doesn't work with the gun you hire, if the company decides to change them a month or two down the line, or has more than one type of gun to hire out.
      Not actually a builder
      Not actually called Bob.

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys, big help

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mdb1996 Find out more about mdb1996
        Working...
        X