Two tones in battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two tones in battle

Hey guys and gals and everyone inbetween...

Just wanted to let the Non UKara'd people of this forum know that there is a way of being able to play this amazing game of ours without the need to be a glow in the dark target.

Just a couple of things that will make you legal and as stealthy as the next man!

VET WRAP, bought a friend a roll for our last skirmish as he had a Two-Tone M16. His Foregrip and stock was bright Green and he used the vet wrap. Its self adhesive to itself and can be reused over and over. cost is anything from £2 to £6 a roll and a 4m roll did the whole of a m16.

Hope this helps the Two-Tone users out there!

Can be found nearly any auction website and via google..
    If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Re: Two tones in battle

Isn't that what they use to bandage animals? The vet put some of that stuff in red on my dog when she cut her leg open.

It's just doing the same job as camo tape on a gun...

Comment

Its the same thing vets use and you can get it in a variety of colours. Never used camo tape but if you are not UKara registered you'd need it to come off when you leave the site. The VetWrap only sticks to it self but grips really well and its quite stretchy...
      If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

You just don't want it to touch anything dusty or it stops sticking to itself any more. Used some with a ghillie suit and the fluff and dust off the hessian messed it right up.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fubar Been airsoftiing since 93', god i have spent alot!! Find out more about fubar
        Working...
        X