WE KAC PDW Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE KAC PDW Reviews

I'm looking at getting my first gbbr, the we pdw. Can anyone recommend it? Any tips from gbbr users?

Considering finding an npas kit for it, by all reports it runs a bit hot, though knowing our weather I'm not sure that'll be too much of an issue.

Whilst I'm on the subject, can anyone recommend a good speedloader? The pistol ones are a bit small, and the m4 mag style ones are utter crap....
    Buy my stuff!

Re: WE KAC PDW Reviews

dont know about the gun itself, but so far as speed loaders go get the Tm m4 style one, it works brilliantly. its the cheaper clones which all seem to be a bit meh
    For Sale!
    TM M870 with a load of stuff
    A&K massada sniper spec
    Chronograph
    leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

I bought two and 3/4 of them from these forums.

I cannot understand why I didn't do it sooner!

Light, ergonomic and a joy to use. Will also run on the WE M4 stanags but the PDW mags are proprietary to the PDW platform.

I loaned it to a guy last week while I was marshalling and come back to find he had ordered one through the on-site shop after only one game!

I am a WE GBBR whore and own most of their catalogue though!

Comment

When I googled up about the ghk one there was a fairly in depth review comparing it and the we . I love my ghk takes standard mags too .

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
          I bought two and 3/4 of them from these forums.

I cannot understand why I didn't do it sooner!

Light, ergonomic and a joy to use. Will also run on the WE M4 stanags but the PDW mags are proprietary to the PDW platform.

I loaned it to a guy last week while I was marshalling and come back to find he had ordered one through the on-site shop after only one game!

I am a WE GBBR whore and own most of their catalogue though!
          Sounds good to me. Like I said first GBBR, I don't play much any more so I was aiming for something I can use for CQB and a bit of woodland.

I'm probably going to buy a few of the PDW mags at the same time, they're cheaper! CO2 mags for winter too me reckons.

Well, looks like I'm going to be eating beans for the rest of the month...... What's the crack with importing from HK at the moment? No drama as long as site membership card is affixed? I suppose I'll find out :p
          Buy my stuff!

Comment

I don't think you'll be upset either. The bolt group on them is really light so it has a great RoF and is pretty gass efficient too. I tend to use mine on semi only, but it is nice to know the auto function is there for when it is needed.

They do not hold their money particularly well on the pre-owned market so you may be able to pick up a pre-loved bargain. Not mine though.... Not for sale!

Comment

Well if anyone selling one is reading this thread :p

Also, you have 2- stop being greedy!
              Buy my stuff!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Phatvortex Find out more about Phatvortex
              Working...
              X