Star Mags and TM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Mags and TM

I own a TM G36c, a G3 SAS, and soon a MP5k I was looking for soon low/mid cap magazines for them, and wish to know if these ones fit and work ok.

For the G36c G36-140P

For the G3 SAS G3-20

For the MP5k MP5-95

I know that they state that they are suitable for TM's, but I would like to know from users, who have first hand experience. Please only answer if you have, or do use these mags on the above AEG's.

By the way I use TM 0.2g.

cheers

Re: Star Mags and TM

Okay if know one uses these does anyone have a TM MP5k and is able to recommend midcaps that work well in them (box sets preferably)

Comment

MAG midcaps are ace mate Ive tried them in my JG and CA and friends TMs and ICSs and had no probs whatsoever. They can be got in a boxset of 8 from an "airsoft supplier"
      sigpic

Comment

Hiya Steve,

I had a TM MP5A4 back in the day when Zero One were doing them for about £100. When I purchased the AEG I got 10 of the Star mid-caps too and used them for as long I had the SMG. I found them to be most reliable and pretty solid considering their are contructed of plastic. I only stopped using them when I sold the MP5. If I remember correctly I sold 5 or 6 of the magazines to the fella who purcahsed the AEG so there is a good bet that they are still going strong.

Hope this helps mate,

Tom

Comment

Yes I have been recommend Star for MP5's I am just concerned that K might have a different magwell same with the MAG's. Stars would be my first choice more mags for the money

Comment

I had the Galaxy MP5K (which I believe was a clone of the TM version) and again all was fine. However it would be nice to find out from someone who has got the gear now.

Cheers,

Tom

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
            X