tokyo marui p90 mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tokyo marui p90 mags

what p90 mags are compatible with the tm also can it take a 9.6 right out of the box
    thanks for helping
    Originally posted by parky
    If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Re: tokyo marui p90 mags

The TM P90 will take all mags except the Well abomination. You will know the well version by the button/nub thing on top of the mag. Also try and stay away from those Box mag things! Every time one is fitted to a P90 God kills a Fluffy animal :eek:

If you can get the Silverback or MAG mid-caps. They feed flawlessly and make the almost perfect TM P90 Perfect. :D

You cant put a 9.6V mini straight into a TM without a little work with a very sharp knife. If you have or are thinking of lipo the small 20c 25c 7.4v type's will fit without modification and should give performance similar to a 9.6 depending on the type of lipo used.

There are Custom J battery's available for the Pinty but they cost a fortune. Better to make your own it's quite easy. Though to be honest the TM is pretty good if you use a decent 8.4v battery. Try the Red Vapex 1500mAH versions they will have it ticking along at a fair old rate. I will have a couple for sale when my new lipo's arrive if you get stuck.

Anything else give me a shout...

Comment

Originally posted by ThatblokewiththeScar. View Post
      Also try and stay away from those Box mag things! Every time one is fitted to a P90 God kills a Fluffy animal :eek: ...
      Seconded. It's wrong to do that to a P90. Wrong wrong wrong.

Hi-caps are also great in a P90 if you don't care about realism. Wind them once, no rattling noise!

My experience with 8.4s was usually okay. Although for a full day's gaming you might need two.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Good Battery's and proper charger to look after them then leave the P90 alone and it will run forever...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JMusa Chilled out and enjoying airsoft Find out more about JMusa
        Working...
        X