Advice on new GBB pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on new GBB pistol

I'm really looking for co2, not green gas and I've come across RWL Nighthawk Custom Recon (Full Metal, CO2 Version)

I know Im not aloud to post links but its a decent price and seems good for the money?

Looking for your opinions

Re: Advice on new GBB pistol

This gun is too hot for most if not all skirmish sites . 400 fps+ on a .20 bb

Comment

Im getting it as a toy not too worried about skirmishing more backyard plinking

Comment

Will have to be brought as an airpistol . Not a rif / if due to its power level .so over 18 and ID shown at a shop . Not allowed to be posted unless by special courier who will ask for ID proof on delivery ..

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthkiller View Post
          Will have to be brought as an airpistol . Not a rif / if due to its power level .so over 18 and ID shown at a shop . Not allowed to be posted unless by special courier who will ask for ID proof on delivery ..
          Probably not, as it's an airsoft gun and would come under the semi-auto lethality threshold regardless of what airsoft site limits are.

Comment

4 of us run them. They have all settled to,below 350fps and I know of some other forum members who also run them and have settled to below 350fps.

It is an airsoft RIF and all the usual laws, rules and regulations apply... VCRA 2006, section 36 onwards.

They are lovely. I was never a 1911 fan until I got one of these. Nice hard recoil, good noise and a dream to use. It will come out of the box above 350fps, but if you are using it for plinking in the garden that won't really matter. If you do decide to use it for airsofting, then start rinsing some ammo through it to bed it in and bring the fps down.

Comment

Just watched a review a lot of people are saying its just under 350

Comment

A certain retailer was selling these as rif and airpistol at the same Time until ukapu got involved . The fps variation fluctuated too much on them when tested so a lot of sites will not allow them to be used . Would start off at high fps , settle in the middle of a mag and then climb again towards the end of a mag . Same problem with the g&g co2 pistols as well. So the sites took the option of playing safe and banning them !!!

Comment

My KWC CO2 1911 was running about 380 when I bought it. An NPAS brought it down ( made for an MP7, I think, but fits).

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

zakcng Find out more about zakcng
                  Working...
                  X