Collapse

What iron sights will fit this pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What iron sights will fit this pistol?

Hello, I have a Tokyo Marui Tactical master and both front/rear sights are removable, however I'm having trouble finding any aftermarket sights, like high sights or night sights.

I'm looking for some high sights so I can put a silencer on it without any problems.

I've seen some sights advertising TM glock sights fitting "M9 series" in the description, same with the MEU series, but I'm not so sure this is correct.

There's no screws or anything on the sights like you see with some guns, it just fits on with friction, does anyone know anything about this? Any help and i'd be grateful, thanks.

(also if you need pictures of the sights on a ruler i can upload them)

Re: What iron sights will fit this pistol?

I don't really think there are any aftermarket sights for the Tac Master. Only newer releases have a lot of sight options.

Comment

I just put painted the sights of my tac master to turn them into night sights. I think I saw some after market sights somewhere. I'll have a look and see if I can find them again

Comment

Thanks Chev, I thought because they seem like a standard "dove tail" sight that any real steel sight would fit on, or perhaps an airsoft marketed sight for a newer gun that uses similar "dove tail".

:/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

iixwh3l4nxii Find out more about iixwh3l4nxii
        Working...
        X