G&G top tech gen 2 TR15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G top tech gen 2 TR15

I'm currently using 8.4V 1600mah nimh batteries in this.

I'm looking at changing over to lipo's and was wondering would this gun be able to stand using an 11.1V lipo or will it start to destroy itself after a while?

How hard is it to fit a mosfet and which would i need for this gun?
    G&G TR4-18 Short | ARMY L85A2 | G&G Xtreme45 | WE SMG8 | WE SCAR L GBBR | JG Bar-10

Re: G&G top tech gen 2 TR15

all rifs degrade quicker using 11.1's personally a top tech on a 7.4 lipo or 8.4 nimh is good enough. high the mah tho. get silver wiring, tho i think TT's have that as standard.
    Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Yeh upgraded wiring, motor, tightbore barrel not sure about the gearbox if anything is different.

I might just go 7.4v then 1400mah 25c and get 2 of them
      G&G TR4-18 Short | ARMY L85A2 | G&G Xtreme45 | WE SMG8 | WE SCAR L GBBR | JG Bar-10

Comment

If it's as slow as most of G&G's guns (due to the motor) then an 11.1 will be fine.

The last toptech I worked on (latest version of the UMP) fired faster on a 7.4 with a high torque than it did on the stock motor with an 11.1!
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

An 11.1 on a gen 2 g&g will overspin like hell , they are designed for 7.4 lipo ( optimised for them) they are nearly overspinning on a 7.4 . so the slow comment is meh on a gen 2 ,on gen 3 they fitted a MOSFET as standard which solves this problem and enables use of an 11.1 . They are plenty fast anyway so wouldn't bother with an 11.1 on either .
          All gen 2 and gen 3 have thicker wiring than gen 1 , have the new ultra high torque motors , tb603 , green hop , stamped trades etc only difference between gen2 and 3 is the MOSFET .
          Last edited by Stealthkiller; 19 August, 2013, 00:05.

Comment

Ok will stick to the 7.4's then.

Which is going to be better for me

7.4v 1300mah 25c

Or

7.4v 1450mah 29c?

Or are there any better not stupidly priced ones?

Or for £23 + postage would a 7.4v 2600mah 25c lipo be loads better. Also would any of these last all fay or would i need a second battery?
            Last edited by passey; 19 August, 2013, 07:20.

Comment

They go in order of max current/capacity the same as you listed them. You can get all of those batteries for under 20 quid posted from some places.

Sent from outer space
              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

passey Find out more about passey
              Working...
              X