Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LiPo for G&G UMG

Hi all,

Looking to buy a UMG and I've been searching for a definitive answer on what 7.4v LiPo fits the G&G UMG with no issues (Battery compartment shuts and I can use it with the stock folded/unfolded)

Are there any other UMG owners out there who can help me out?

Re: LiPo for G&G UMG

You'll be able to fit a stick 7.4 1450mah lipo in no problem, you'd be able to fit a mosfet in there as well with that lipo in it. You won't obstruct the bolt cycling or anything like that either.
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
      You'll be able to fit a stick 7.4 1450mah lipo in no problem, you'd be able to fit a mosfet in there as well with that lipo in it. You won't obstruct the bolt cycling or anything like that either.
      Could you perhaps PM me a link to one (to avoid breaking forum rules)?

Is that a battery size you've tried yourself?

Comment

I use a either a GensAce 1400 20c 7.4v lipo or a vapex 1200 25c lipo in my UMG. The they are both small stick types, the GensAce is slightly longer and thinner AK type, the Vapex is a buffer tube type. Both fit and work perfectly, neither are available from Z1 so I'll leave up to you to work out the rest.

Comment

I've used that in a UMG I was upgrading to fit a mosfet, which is how I know what you can squash into it
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AnkleSpankle Find out more about AnkleSpankle
          Working...
          X