M14 with rail system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M14 with rail system?

Looking to buy a M14 Long (vietnam era), but I want to mount a sight. I notice most of the models don't have any rail systems, so is there a way to add a rail system to the rifle? Or does anyone know any models with a rail system already attached.

Cheers

Re: M14 with rail system?

Or you could just add a scope mount.
    The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

As Al has said...maybe with a little more detail, there is a sight mount available as a standalone unit.
      It mounts to the left handside of the rifle with a single thumbscrew and mounts a scope over the bolt/ejection port.

Otherwise, you can get a full KAC Style front end OR a SOCOM mount that would mean you had to replace the upper heatshield.

Comment

Yeah I was looking at the scope mount. Will it mount on any M14 model? Or will I have to check it has the single screw to attach it.

Comment

A scope mount will mount on any of the m14's as far as I know. I've had a g&g and now have a tm(which im looking to sell :P ) and to both you could fit a mount with no issues. However you have to watch out for the mount you get, because not all M14 mounts will fit all M14 makes.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

C4lv1n Find out more about C4lv1n
          Working...
          X