What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

Im looking at getting all my gear set up.

Primary - G&G combat machine (long or short) (4-6 mags)
    Secondary - TM glock 17 ( 2 mags)

Camo -currently DPM but will eventually buy tan chest rig etc

Vest - condora vest. Need more pouches and need organised

I have ESS glasses but I may get goggles ill see

Also after 6 months or so I shall be investing in a TM MP5 for my CQB and full black kit for that.

Can you guys see any improvements that can be made?

Thank you for your time and patience

Re: What do you think?

Buy what you think is right for you and not what a group of anonymous people on the Internet think.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

never owned a G&G so cant comment there. but the TM G17 is a solid choice.

echo what bamf says though.

if there was a definite answer then every airsofter would use the exact same so there's your clue.
      Originally posted by B.E.N.
      Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

BAMF is right, only buy stuff you like! If anyone tells you to buy something punch them in the Moob..

All Hail BAMF, the fountain of truth and jaffa cakes!!!
        If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

Although its against what I normally say, I think there are better MP5 options out there than the TM unless you get it very cheap, or want the high cycle model.

Comment

Sounds like a pretty sorted set up mate, I don't see anything in there that makes my nose itch, but you'll never be 100% satisfied.

I agree with Apurturesci, there are much better options out there than the TM MP5, not to mention cheaper and made of better materials. Have a look at the Classic Army, ICS or G&G MP5s.
            - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

I'd get a Gen 4 WE Glock, just as good and a fair bit cheaper too.
              I'd probably grab a CM16 as well, or something that takes STANAG magazines. So you can use your magazines in future rifles you get
              IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

For simplicity when performing upgrades at a later date, I'd avoid the TM MP5 - you have to split the body to access the gearbox and it uses self tapping screws, which eventually will start to knacker it after a few takedowns.

I've migrated my TM gearbox into an ICS metal body - makes takedown a lot easier. Not sure what the ICS gearbox is like, but I've heard good things, so might be worth looking at ICS

Comment

I personally would reccomend the SRC MP5. Stamped steel externals. One of the most solid things Ive ever held. If not that, then go for the ICS or Classic Army as reccomended above.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

undamagedvirus Find out more about undamagedvirus
                  Working...
                  X