Jg g36c vs jg mp5a4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jg g36c vs jg mp5a4

Right I'm looking for a cheap backup gun and lighter gun for the last few games of the day when I can't be bothered to carry the M4 around any more.

Which would you choose?

JG G36C

Or

JF MP5A4
    G36C
    46.15%
    MP5A4
    53.85%

The poll is expired.

G&G TR4-18 Short | ARMY L85A2 | G&G Xtreme45 | WE SMG8 | WE SCAR L GBBR | JG Bar-10

Re: Jg g36c vs jg mp5a4

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...Blowback-MP5A2

Comment

MP5, it's lighter weight and the mags are smaller. You can't use MP5 mags with your M4 kit but when a G36 mag will only fit in an M4 double, you're not getting that huge an advantage through it anyway. The G36C is a bulky sod even though it is shorter than an M4, an MP5 on the other hand is nice and slim and the barrel barely reaches further than your front hand, it's much more maneuverable.

Out of curiosity, why A4 over A5? From what I've experienced, the sliding stock is more stable than an M4 stock, it may be another advantage.
      Originally posted by Lt. Macka
      big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Mp5 A4 because all round smaller gun and light weight also motor upgrades are easier as it's a long type motor so get a high speed motor in there and an 11.1v lipo and you should get 23–26 rounds per second which is just great fun. Also I would recommend the solid stock because it takes a bigger battery, currently i have a sliding stock but I take a solid stock to skirmishes with me for when my peq box runs out.
        MP5 owner? Join the club! (URL below)
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/group.php?groupid=152
        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

passey Find out more about passey
        Working...
        X