Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsofters of London.

Hi guys,

I'm moving back to London soon and wanted to ask if you guys have had/known of any trouble carrying RIF's on public transport. Obviously they would be in bags/boxes and not be played with. However, it's worth asking around as it clearly could be an issue.

So, anyone had any problems? And what kinda storage do you use?

Thanks.

EDIT: Grammar and such.

Re: Airsofters of London.

a Eastpak sports bag/ duffle bag did the trick. Or something around that.
    The trick is, the more inconspicuous the bag, the less attention you will gather.
    My youtube channel

Comment

I use a suitcase on wheels

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Comment

As long as if you get stopped they are stored with the mags and batteries stored seperately

Comment

Pelicase. Guns on bottom, mags on top.

Regardless of what anyone will tell you it IS totally 100% legal to carry airsoft/air rifles on public transport as long as they are incabable of firing a shot.

Ive been on the tube a dozen times with my 12gauge in a bright blue Beretta shotgun back, no one even bated an eyelid including the armed police Ive walked past a few times.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I always thought having a pelicase shouts out, I'm carrying a gun

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Comment

Just be sensible . Guns in bag , Mags not in guns , or batteries . Preferably seperate
              Also a viable excuse / reason to be moving them from place to place .
              Skirmish , Airsoft shop etc , be honest and polite with any authorities that stop you and imediatly explain what you have in your bag to them ..last thing you need is a panicked pcso or police officer opening a bag full of weopons with no forewarning . Insist you move to an area out of public view before opening your bag otherwise it will cause a panic situation in a public place and get escalated if you like it or not !

I would advise against jumping any ticket barriers or dressing like a terrorist also !

Comment

Thanks guys. All sounds like solid advice.

Comment

I carry mine in a gun bag on the train, the only time I got any odd looks was when I wore my shaded eye pro too, seems being able to see the eyes of a potential psychopath helps
                  Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                  big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

acuddlywookie Find out more about acuddlywookie
                  Working...
                  X