gun battery/charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gun battery/charger

was thinking about getting one of thease G&G Combat Machine AEG with Blowback GR15 Raider DST (Tan but everywhere i look none come with a battery or charger so it puts me off,why dont they sell the gun complete, its like buying a air rifle without a spring in, now i know its cheaper but so would anything else like a car no engine etc, you see a good price then add up things to get it to fire and it becomes expensive,

Re: gun battery/charger

As you get into airsoft you will have your own batteries and chargers. There are also a wide variety of batteries, and some people like different ones. This saves you buying them again, and again.

Think of it that you get the gun at a discount because you have no charger and battery.

EDIT: Some guns do come with chargers and batteries, although the charger isn't a smart charger, and I'm not sure how great the batteries are.
    Last edited by acuddlywookie; 3 September, 2013, 17:54.

Comment

well i know its cheaper but it seems to put me off, now if i saw the gun its about 150 pounds looks ok, but if it was complete at say 200 pounds i would not look at it and save myself time, it looks a bargain but to a lot of people just starting it would make you think its a bit of a con. like buying a 3d tele with no glases, you cant watch it, im the old school if u see something to buy it should be complete, completely put me off buying one.

Comment

Originally posted by peter9 View Post
        well i know its cheaper but it seems to put me off, now if i saw the gun its about 150 pounds looks ok, but if it was complete at say 200 pounds i would not look at it and save myself time, it looks a bargain but to a lot of people just starting it would make you think its a bit of a con. like buying a 3d tele with no glases, you cant watch it, im the old school if u see something to buy it should be complete, completely put me off buying one.
        Just how much it costs. It would be the same overall price.

Comment

I see where you are coming from. As wookie has said usually the battery and charger that comes with the gun are not of the greatest quality. You would normally get a trickle charger and a battery that you would probably replace anyway. I would consider them freebies. When you look at the other end of the scale at exspansive guns, some dont come with a battery or charger either and you can put the same argument to it. If I'm paying all this money for a gun I expect it to come with everything

TM SCAR-L Recoil Shock/TM G18C AEP

Comment

i know, but to me if i see a price i dont want to be looking for a battery then a charger then find they dont fit or wrong one, now it would be betterfor me to see a complete price then i would know if i wanted it at that price, becauce i thought the complete price was say 150 to find out its a lot more im not buying it, other people might look at it differently,anything can be at a low price if its not all there, i personaly would not buy one if not complete.

Comment

99% of aegs not for plinking dont come with batterys. But a lot of websites do give you the option to buy package deals I know a site named after a alcoholic drink do them even down to a side arm all in the price, were the rest do aegs and charger but under there starter packs.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

peter9 Find out more about peter9
              Working...
              X