Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Semi-auto accurate with a scope airsoft gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi-auto accurate with a scope airsoft gun?

Found myself finding it difficult to pick of long range people behind cover today. Just wondering if there are any good very accurate airsoft gun out there which I could put a scope on. On the site I play we are only allowed to use the bb's they use + they are 0.20g so :S Will it be possible with these? Oh and the place i play is woodland terrain. Want it to be a good all round gun which is very accurate with a scope + not spring (only spring if you can change my mind). Was thinking of an electric dragonov? Any ideas?

Re: Semi-auto accurate with a scope airsoft gun?

TM M14. Or the CYMA if you're on a budget. The range and accuracy that hopup design gives the gun is unparalleled. Whack a tightbore in there too and you're laughing.

Comment

as above

Comment

doesnt the cyma already have a prefitted tightbore???
        Originally posted by parky
        If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

Need to get the digital calipers in mine to test that, but I have heard rumours yes. However I'd take a madbull black python over a CYMA stock tightbore any day.

Comment

Hehe, or if you want to be super special, like me, then get an EDGI 6.01mm tightbore - unparalleled range with the hop design of the TM coupled with a barrel producing very accurate results.

Still; I'm yet to receive mine and have been on the waiting list for a while, but should be here by the end of the month!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Cool thanks guys. Any reccommended scopes for this. Newbie. Soz

Comment

Yes, simple....

Leupold M1 or M3. China do a nice one for around £40.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Again above. Tm M14 all the way heavy but accurate and cracking range and accuracy
                  Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

whats your site limits and why do they only let you use .20,s
                    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Anything else worth getting with the m14?

Comment

Originally posted by screwdriver View Post
                        whats your site limits and why do they only let you use .20,s
                        What do you mean by size limits? What i.e in length of the gun or what? I actually have no clue why the only allow us to use .20s. Maybe they can just get it cheap by buying it in massive bulk? Dunno?

Comment

I think he meant your sites FPS limits. And are you sure that they don't mean that you can only use .2s for chronoing? Seems a bit poop if you cant use .25s, .36s etc.
                          sigpic

Comment

I would have thought that what arnie has said is correct. Most airsoft sites will only chrono on .2's, but I can't see how they could know, or stop you using other size bbs for shooting.

Dragon Valley Chrono your weapons by providing one of their mags with their own bb's in it. This is because unles they had scientific weighing machines they wouldnt be able to tell what size bb's you are chronoing with. So they use their own mags and bb's. Then you go back to the safe zone and load your own ammo.
                            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

I bought a TM M14 and never looked back.

Stuck a M100 spring in, getting a tightbore for it too and using my 3-9x50 scope...

Fantastic range even on 0.25's unless there is someone with a high end VSR or similar then you will be out ranging most things.

I had a play with a CYMA M14 at my last game and was gob smacked at the range of that. Felt like I was shooting a TM.

Steve
                              My Armory:
                              ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Queboo12 Magpul User and Abuser Find out more about Queboo12
                              Working...
                              X