Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM glock..propane or airsoft gas?

Hi Lads
    I am now buying my first TM, what is the best gas to use??? some have told my propane ,,some 134a gas, some say propane will blow it apart, any advice from a TM glock user would be helpful?

Re: TM glock..propane or airsoft gas?

TM quote 134A which is now 144A but they are more than capable of handling abbey predator gas now the temp has dropped a bit but don't use anything else as the slide/frame will eventually crack or worse come back into your face
    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

134a on very hot days as its a weaker powered gas. Green gas IS propane. Green gas just has lubricant and the propane smell removed, and then the price jacked up. Ive run 2 TM pistols on a mix of propane and green gas (depends what I had/team mates and such) with no issues.
      sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

I would not use Green Gas/Propane. Even Abbey Ultra can be too got for them, and I have had slides eventually break using it. I'd say Abbey Ultra/ Zeroone Pro Gas is safe all year round, but the G18c especially will wear down. Common parts to go are the screw points on the frame - this is fixed with a Guarder frame. The slide issue...well, either go metal slide (not recommended) or buy spare slides.

Comment

I've been using the WE gas during the colder months (probably not the best choice) but 144a during the warmer weather.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

glenbrooks ex army..infantry 8 tours under my belt now here just for fun Find out more about glenbrooks
          Working...
          X