Magpul PTS masada AKM or magpul PTS masada ACR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul PTS masada AKM or magpul PTS masada ACR

As its says Magpul PTS masada AKM or magpul PTS masada ACR which is best for the price and which should i get. I know the masada AKM is a lot more money but is it really that much better
    Thanks
    Woody97

Re: Magpul PTS masada AKM or magpul PTS masada ACR

Ivthiught they where same prices...

There are two ranges for them... Easy way to tell expensive one comes with flip up front site built in.

Id go for tge acr, takes any m4 mags, while i think the akm onky takes one make
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Thanks and there i a big price difference the AKM is £450 and the ACR is £300

Comment

Thats prob the cheaper version v the expwnsive versions.

I believe its just the finish on the polymer, painted markings and a few differences making it cheaper
        FOR SALE
        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

There are two versions of the Magpul Masada, the new cheaper Streamline version and the more expensive version. The polymer is different and you don't get the MBUIS as well as other minor differences.
          Just noticed that you were asking about the ACR and AKM, not the A&K version and the PTS version! The AKM takes AK type mags and has a different lower compared to the ACR, which takes M4 stanag type mags. It depends on which look you want and if you have any other M4's that you can use the mags with?
          My son has a PTS ACR (up for sale ) that had an AKM lower and, personally, I thought it looked funny with the AKM lower as it is a bit more modern looking weapon. Plus I use M4 mags and we could use each other mags if one of us was to run out.

Comment

Thats great thanks i already have a M4 so ill proberbly go woth the ACR, from yours and your sons experiance what do you think to the it and is it worth the price

Comment

It's well built and feels quality with the "bolt lock" snapping back very nicely. The ambidextrous controls are handy as well, along with the quick change spring. Downsides are the hop unit and sometimes gears. My son's has the Wii Tech hop unit and Ultimate gear set in it. And if you change the barrels for a different length, don't forget to turn the hop off other wise you can crush the little nub.

Comment

Thats great thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Woody97 Find out more about Woody97
                Working...
                X