Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spending £550 max- help?

Hi,
    I am an experienced airsoft an am looking to spend £550 on a new gun, i dont mind it being around 300 leaving 200 for upgrades or 550 straight on. I like m4's and 416's, scar-l 's, and will take into consideration any opinions given!
    Thanks!
    Sam

Re: Spending £550 max- help?

Get what you like the look of. I would say if you can put big bucks towards a nice gun then a TM recoil series M4 would be great, if not then get a G&P with some basic upgrades. Still, don't let us decide for you - find something you like the look of and will enjoy using, after all you are an 'experienced airsoft' - chose something that matches your play style and worry about upgrades etc. later.

Comment

Originally posted by SamAirsoft View Post
      Hi,
      I am an experienced airsoft an am looking to spend £550 on a new gun, i dont mind it being around 300 leaving 200 for upgrades or 550 straight on. I like m4's and 416's, scar-l 's, and will take into consideration any opinions given!
      Thanks!
      Sam
      "Experienced airsofter?"

I'm gonna stick my neck out on this and say I think you're no older than about 14. If you are, then English obviously isn't your first language. This is essentially just another "Wat am bestest" thread.

As stated, buy what you like and don't expect people to wipe your backside for you. I thought the kids had gone back to school?
      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Bamf straight in there with his expectations for the thread...
        sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

It's just how I roll Ollie.

If this guy is an "Experienced airsofter" asking daft questions like this, I'll bare my arse publicly.
          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
            It's just how I roll Ollie.

If this guy is an "Experienced airsofter" asking daft questions like this, I'll bare my arse publicly.
            now i would pay good money to see that bamf hows the G3 going

Comment

Originally posted by Slim2500 View Post
              now i would pay good money to see that bamf hows the G3 going
              Still as it was mate. Sat in its box under the bed while I decide what to do with it. The arse is fine by the way.

Comment

Put in 800 pounds of upgrades ! Because god spoke to you in a vision and said it will be bestest gun ever !

I am an experienced airsofter too , can we have a who is the most experienced airsofter ever thread ?

Comment

I would ignore all you have listed, buy a G3 and stick £800 worth of upgrades in it, guaranteed to shoot at 3000fps and hit a 5p coin at 120 metres ;-)
                  And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

I put a 50mtr long silencer on my g3 so no one can hear my bbs coming towards them !

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthkiller View Post
                      I put a 50mtr long silencer on my g3 so no one can hear my bbs coming towards them !
                      50 metre silencer on a G3? I'd be more impressed if it we're on a Glock 19. :D

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Comment

You can't put a silencer that long on a secondary weopon its for close quarter work , so a 20 mtr silencer would work better !

Comment

Get a TM FAMAS ..... IT AM BESTEST GUN
                          First and Only R.A.F Upper Heyford Site Operations Manager

Comment

Originally posted by starscream View Post
                            50 metre silencer on a G3? I'd be more impressed if it we're on a Glock 19. :D

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2
                            Best.idea.ever
                            sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                              "Experienced airsofter?"

I'm gonna stick my neck out on this and say I think you're no older than about 14. If you are, then English obviously isn't your first language. This is essentially just another "Wat am bestest" thread.

As stated, buy what you like and don't expect people to wipe your backside for you. I thought the kids had gone back to school?
                              First of all mate, English is my first language. And no i am not a 14 year old boy. This is not essentially a "Wat am bestest" thread. I have asked for help as i am choosing a rifle and would not like to waste my money when it is not worth it. I have asked for the help of fellow zero in members. People like you who think they are better than others in saying "you are obviously that age" and such and saying "i thought kids had gone back to school" are people that just waste time with something that was not needed. If you could not think of anything, why would you comment in the first place? I will buy what i like, but i'm asking for help in order to widen my knowledge. There are many other threads like this which have budgets and asking for help, so why comment on this particular one i have no clue? Thanks for making a useless, not needed comment.
                              Sam

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by silentwarrior View Post
                              Get a TM FAMAS ..... IT AM BESTEST GUN

Hi mate,
                              thanks for the help, appreciate it, some people just find it necessary to make useless comments on thread such as these. I took that into consideration however my friend who bought the tm famas actually had a lot of problems with it which deterred me from that idea. Thanks for the help anyway!
                              Sam

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Spatch69 View Post
                              I would ignore all you have listed, buy a G3 and stick £800 worth of upgrades in it, guaranteed to shoot at 3000fps and hit a 5p coin at 120 metres ;-)
                              Hi mate,
                              as i said 550 is my max, so no can do on that.
                              Thanks for the suggestion anyway!
                              Sam

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SamAirsoft Find out more about SamAirsoft
                              Working...
                              X