Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gun advice, AK Masada, Magpul Masada, or VFC Scar light Gen 3

Originally posted by Saltyyy View Post
    I'd remove the retailer mate before a mod sees this!

Ironically, that retailer is where my Masada will be for sale, it's had the hop mod done to it.
    And I believe there are currently no PTS Masadas in, but we do have the SCARs!
    Ah yes, I cant see how to edit it though :L
    I will check to stock of places now

Comment

Lipo do not come in 9.6 size . 7.4 11.1 are the sizes used in most Airsoft guns . 11.1 battery's are powerfull enough to show up any weaknesses in an Airsoft gun and will accelerate wear on components quite a lot . . A MOSFET is recomended as a way to stop trigger contact arcing .also good shimming and aoe adjustment + decent lube to minimise wear on internals by bad gear meshing , etc . On more advanced mosfets you can get fancy features such , as active breaking , burst fire , pre engaging etc . plug and play mosfets do not give any protection to a guns trigger contacts as they are not wired in the same way as a hard wired MOSFET ,but will give you burst features etc. . 7.4 lipo or life battery's is the way to go as you get a good balance of performance and wear .with less load on the sometimes fragile internals ( dependant on gun / manufacturer )
      The scars are lovely guns but do have 1 major weakness . The folding stock release catch . Prone to breaking even on the real steel ones . And very hard to source replacements for ..

Comment

Thanks for the advice, probably going to get a masada cqb and then long hand guard and 18" barrel. Ty guys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jamos169 Find out more about Jamos169
        Working...
        X