Which BB should I use now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which BB should I use now?

Hi guys. I've got a 417 that's having a prommy barrel fitted and a fire fly hop rubber fitted. I usually use .25 BB's but the guy recommended me to use a .28 once the work is done.
    I was wondering if any1 else had the same thoughts or any other thoughts

Cheers

Re: Which BB should I use now?

Try both and see which you can get the greatest range and goes straight. I wouldn't have thought you'd need to change.
    For Sale
    Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

Re: Which BB should I use now?

Will be down to personal preference TBH.
      I think I remember someone working out that at 350 fps in a STABLE AND CONSISTENT (this bit is important, if it's all over the place, you won't get any benefits from whatever you use, as your shots will be all over the place) build .28 BBs were the best in terms of accuracy vs range (theoretically - can't remember if they did any real life testing of this)
      Personally, in your average AEG - .25s are my preference.
      However, .28s aren't massively common and are more expensive - so really down to you and what you feel works best. I know for me, moving from .2 to .25s I noticed a definite difference (and most recently having moved to .3s after fitting my R-HOP these have a lot better penetrating power - although can't directly compare range/accuracy as I'm no longer using a "standard" hop set up).

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Steve8182 Find out more about Steve8182
      Working...
      X