Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNG

Hey Guys

I went and did a days airsoft skirmishing at the weekend and am now convinced this will be my new hobby. I was totally bitten by the bugs and have pre-booked a couple more sessions with a few pals.

Right my question, when i have become registered and legal i will need to get set up. The gun is what i want to look at first.

Any ideas? I thnk £200 odd will be about the limited had my eye on the G36c however it is produced by different manafactures with price fluctuations of about £100 pounds.

Which brands are out there and what would be the quality matrix ie CA is above JG

Thanks

Re: FNG

Hi mate,
    I thought the same when i first started. £200 and buy a nice aeg. My advice would be go for a JG g36c because its about the cheapest/but good version you will get. The reason i say this is during the first 6 months of playing airsoft you will no doubt change your mind many times on what you like. Once you are set on a particular style or type of gun, then spend the cash. I warn you though a few months down the line your opioion of what is a reasonable budget will probable change and £200 will turn into £350 etc...

Tokyo Marui, G&P, G&G, ICS, Classic Army, VFC are a few of the decent makes to look at.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jmabowen Find out more about jmabowen
    Working...
    X