MP5k -sliding stock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5k -sliding stock.

Hi folks. I Have recently acquired a very nice TM, MP5k..Via the classifieds ,here at Zero in. I am wondering if i am able to fit a sliding stock to this? If so, where would i find one,? -( Used is fine.) and what sort of price should i expect to pay?
    Thanks, in advance, for any advice. Steve54.

Re: MP5k -sliding stock.

I'm quite sure it will not fit without mods.

Sliding stock fits a normal MP5 body, which has a slightly different way of attaching.

Comment

OK mate .Thanks for that. i was just thinking that a sliding stock would make this great little gun even better.

Comment

wont fit mate , the mp5k has the rear plate with two body pins attaching it

normal mp5 models have only one , so no stock will fit

Comment

The UMP style folding stock will....and they are sexy :D

Comment

you can fit a PDW folding stock though, or an m4 stock, but if you do that i will beat you with it
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Thanks all. It was going to be a sliding stock - or nothing. Im going to be content with it -as is. I must say- I agree with shadowcaptain. A folding stock would not look right.
              Cheers .Steve.

Comment

why not one of these?

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Hmm! - Now you have got me thinking. Any ideas as to where to get one? And how much?

Comment

got mine for £20 off here :P ics make em

Comment

That's a folding stock....

See they sexy!

I think shadow was going to beat you with any M4 stock attached, lol.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

steve54 Bitten by the Airsoft bug -summer 2009 Find out more about steve54
                      Working...
                      X