Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• molle vest help

HI huys
    err quick question to ask about molle evest and what to look for when getting one. basicly looking for something low profile i dont carry a massive amount with me.
    can they sit lower down then chest hight ? just that if its at chest hight its going to get in the way of my point sling i think lol ?

there alot of money and with a max of £40 to spend then any advice on picking the right one would be great.

oh and spotted one from hong kong but not sure of the quality, has anyone ever bought one from over that way ? what they like ?

thanks guys
    Theo
    sigpic

Re: molle vest help

try and avoid chinese knock off rigs they have a tendency not to last and then you have to buy all over again.

If you want a low profile rig try looking for a chest rig rather than a vest- you should definitely be able to find one cheaper than £40 thats a good make. why not have a look around on these forums? Decent, affordable brands are built for battle, warrior, templar, bulle. Hopefully you should be able to find some

Comment

They may be called chest rigs but they sit just above the waist so they dont get in the way of slings and you can still get to your belt and holster, MOLLE allows you to put as many or little pouches on as you want in what configuration you want, I normally just have 4 mag pouches and a radio pouch but have a stock of other pouches when needed. I also have plate carriers but there not as light as a chest rig even with no plates in it. If it is a vest you are wanting I have a Viper one in OD if your interested, no pouches tho.
      Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

Look at a Warrior RPC7 they are in your price range.

Comment

wow thanks guys, like the look fo the Warrior RPC7.
          will def give all those makes a look, hopefully come up with something to suit me. would only be about 4 mag pouches maybe a pistol crossdraw pouch if i dont put it on a belt holster.

thanks guys
          sigpic

Comment

check out the bulle lighweight molle chest rig. 25 pounds and sounds like what you are after. its just come into stock on that site that's named after german camo. never used bulle but a lot of people do and recommend them. My mate has a bulle vest and loves it.
            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

greathelp guys, the bulle rigs look cool, good make most of my safty gear is bulle so will give them a good look
              sigpic

Comment

had a look at that warrior Plate Carrier. it a stunning pice of kit for £40, total bargin but out of stock for the next two months.
                kind of decided its what im looking for so if anyone else is got any ideas for this sort of kit for that price then please hit me
                sigpic

Comment

bulle MLE harness all the way ;p

Comment

yeah saw that, what they like? pictures make then look a bit flimsy and not capable of holding alot
                    sigpic

Comment

if you dont want to carry loads then check out the blackhawk (i think) molle bandolier, awesome bit of kit
                      sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mrt88 skirmishing around the country: Stafford, Stoke, London Find out more about Mrt88
                      Working...
                      X