HELP ME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ME!

Really confused Ok, ive been looking to buy the tokyo marui VSR-10 Real shock(£159.95) and am not sure if it would be good at long range(i know its a sniper but the fps is around 270 and unsure whether it would be a good long distance sniper at my local woodland site.

Cheers.

Re: HELP ME!

get one and upgrade it, thats wat my mate did and now it owns!

Comment

These snipers are unmatched mate, even though they have low FPS they can outrange most unupgraded guns, when you upgade it, it becomes one of the best guns out there.
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

Cheers. I think ive made my mind up (dont really have enough to upgrade, really need to get my own gun)(luv this smilie) but still open to post, still havent bought it yet

Comment

TM VSR is a good choice, but you may not actually like sniping mate.
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

I hope i like it for my sake lol. Also been looking at the vsr-10 pro sniper version, dont have a clue on what the fps is, and does anyone think it would be better to be stealthy or loud and realistic with the vsr-10 real shock(as the gun being more realistic to fire reload etc)

Comment

The real shock just has a weight on the piston to give it more of a "kick" when you fire it. I't will have no effect on the power of the gun.

The pro-sniper has a longer barrel and is probably more suited to sniping because of this. The G-spec is argued to be quieter, because if has a bigger, shorter and thicker barrel.

All of them will be perfectly good though, the differences are largely superficial.

To get any real advantage in range, you will need to upgrade the gun. Look elsewhere on the forum (single action guns) for an in depth write up on how to do this.

My JG BAR G-Spec (a VSR clone) is at about 420fps right now. I spent £100 on the gun, and less than that on upgrades, mostly second hand from here.

If you are looking to go to 500fps I would strongly recommend spending the money and getting a zero trigger FIRST, then saving to get the rest of the upgrades.

Comment

Just want to double check what is the fps for the vsr pro sniper
                Cheers

Comment

280 ish

Comment

cheers

Comment

500fps.....isn't that illegal?

Comment

no. it is illegal if a auto weapon to be that high without a gun licence.
                        sharpshooter,not sniper.

Comment

where did you get the 500fps from?

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt-Sniper View Post
                            where did you get the 500fps from?
                            Here:
                            Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                            If you are looking to go to 500fps I would strongly recommend spending the money and getting a zero trigger FIRST, then saving to get the rest of the upgrades.

Comment

he means upgrading it to 500 fps, which most sites allow. (okay some may not).
                              sharpshooter,not sniper.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bolt-Sniper |TM VSR-10 PRO SNIPER|G&G GR-16 Carbine| Find out more about Bolt-Sniper
                              Working...
                              X