Collapse

ASG STI Tactical not fireing properlly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASG STI Tactical not fireing properlly?

My ASG STI Tactical has been acting up and not firing properly, it will skip a shot and then fire, the slide is not travelling the full way back. The lip on the magazine is sort of coming up but it is still attatched, it was doing this before I cleaned it and still is after I cleaned it. What could the problem be?

Re: ASG STI Tactical not fireing properlly?

have you cleaned and oiled it properly with some nice oil? sounds like may be poor maintenance, youd be surprised how much a little dirt can stop a gbb from working. how old is it?

Comment

if the fed lips are loose then that could be stopping the slide moving properly. do you have any other mags that aren't damaged you could try?
      For Sale!
      TM M870 with a load of stuff
      A&K massada sniper spec
      Chronograph
      leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Originally posted by BigZee87 View Post
        have you cleaned and oiled it properly with some nice oil? sounds like may be poor maintenance, youd be surprised how much a little dirt can stop a gbb from working. how old is it?
        I tried passionfruit flower and ylang ylang massage oil on my glock, but it wasn't a big fan. Froglube worked way better!!

OP: KJW or KWA based STI?
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
          I tried passionfruit flower and ylang ylang massage oil on my glock, but it wasn't a big fan. Froglube worked way better!!
          I prefer macadamia nut oil, it's very healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZee87 View Post
            I was just after cleaning it & re oiling it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Zedhan Find out more about Zedhan
            Working...
            X