DE/ASG shotties?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DE/ASG shotties?

I am thinking of getting either a double eagle or asg shotgun. It would be carried for closer areas with my rifle used most of the time. What is the spread like. Are they really worth it? Anything, fire away!
    101st Chairborne Pie-finders division.

Re: DE/ASG shotties?

Yes, they're worth it. Happy to be of assistance.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Agreed with BAMF. They're great fun and cheap. You can buy a stupid amount of shells for them and not run out of ammo for a good while. If I didn't own a gas ACM Mossberg I'd probably buy one. Just don't waste the money on the G&P shotguns.

Comment

Which one would you guys specifically recommend? I've held a couple of the ASG ones, but they felt cheap.....

Comment

As far as I am aware they are the same, just sold differently, but i'm not sure.

Comment

It depends what size you want. For £50 they're not going to feel like the real deal, they're plastic toys

I'd personally go with the DE Super 90 short version.

Comment

I would be getting the stockless version if this helps. I understand they will not feel great at 50 quid, but let's just say Taiwanese guns in Poland make the prices best.

Comment

They're fun but the pump can be a little stiff, specially on the stockless one.

Comment

i fixed a small metal ris underneath the pump handle and attached a short vertical grip,which eased the effort
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

The asg ones are remarketed de guns , for the money they are definitely worth it . Especialy the tri shot ones ,

Comment

+1. I've got a DE M56DL which has the adjustable stock and also a RIS on-top if you wanted to chuck a little reflex site on there. Think I got one of those with 6 extra shells for about £65.. Quite a laugh, and for a cheap gun it's not bad either!

Plus, if you do what a friend of mine did and trip over and snap it in half - it's only £60! haha.

Comment

at the end of the day theyre cheap laughs, which means you won't mind doing silly things to it (see signature)
                        They are just that though, albeit it good enough to run as a primary in CQB.
                        mines currently setup with a top rail for a docter and two holes in the pump so i can screw my surefire into it.
                        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Absolutely love my Marui M3 Shorty. Have the G&P adjustable stock, but with a little adaptor I made its a Shorty in about 3 mins.
                          You will pay about £170 for one new, but got mine alot cheaper secondhand from here and works faultlessly.
                          Spread of shot is about 12'' from 20'.
                          sigpic
                          "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

Ok so my dad has got me the asg shorty, and can say from a quick shoot it seems good. Can't wait to take it skirmishing on Saturday.

Comment

Good hunting
                              sigpic
                              "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BoyWithTheBlueGlock Find out more about BoyWithTheBlueGlock
                              Working...
                              X