Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

SOCOM Gear Novak neXt recoil spring upgrade..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOCOM Gear Novak neXt recoil spring upgrade..

Hey people

I just got my Socom gear Nova Next. However the spring seem to be weak and doesnt recoil that hard. I want to known if I upgrade the recoil spring using guarder recoil enhanced spring 150%. The question is will this help the gun to blowback harder or is there something else I need to upgrade?

Any advise will be much appreciated.

Thank you
    I will shoot you all.

Re: SOCOM Gear Novak neXt recoil spring upgrade..

The spring will affect the return of the slide, not the blowback. You'll need a hi-flow valve to make it slam back harder, along with the springs.

However, remember that it's winter! Try the gun in the house (after it and the gas have been indoors all day), and run it on something like Guarder Black gas.

I haven't fitted a hi-flow myself, but hopefully someone will post who has. I'd look at your gas first – don't go for really powerful stuff, but the Guarder will be fine.

Comment

LeoDanger is precisely right, the recoil spring is to force the slide into the return postion faster. Gives it that distinct snap that you want from a GBB. Its Hi-Flow valves you want. That said, ive not seen a Next internally, nor fired one; so i dont know if its metal slide could do with a better recoil spring anyway.

As he said, try it on Guarder gas in a warm environment. If its still a little weak, id suggest fitting Guarder hi-flow valves. After which point look at a 150% recoil spring.

Id also suggest that before anything give it a damn good clean and lube. It could be ever so slightly sticking and causing a decreased recoil.

I use hi-flow valves and a 150% spring in my TM Hi-Capa 4.3, and theres a noticable difference. It kicks like a mule.
      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Hey how can you replace the valve?is it the valve on the mag?
        I will shoot you all.

Comment

yeah its the outlet valve on the mag itself

a hi flow valve simple lets more gas out per hit of the hammer than a normal valve does

Comment

Are you can mod the normal valve to do the same.

Comment

ok people,let me search high flow valve online I will try to order one and figure it out my self However what if after I replace the high flow valve and the gas leak?
              I will shoot you all.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shooter88 Simple and easy Find out more about shooter88
              Working...
              X