Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyma m14 socom fps?

Hey Guys

could you lovely bunch help me out by telling me (if any of you have owned a CYMA M14 SOCOM) the out of box FPS of the CYMA M14 SOCOM please?
    I am looking into getting one, and i see on the page listings it states 330 i believe, now no disrespect to Zero One at all its not that i dont believe them, its just i like to hear what other people found theirs to be around? As my local site allows up to 350 in the AEG section of the market.

Many Thanks Guys!

ThePhenomEra

Re: Cyma m14 socom fps?

Being from Cyma, you can get quite a wide variance (based on other gun models, not the M14 specifically).

If you are buying new a decent shop will ensure it leaves the shop at your specified limit. This will not be exactly 349 fps etc, but if you say your site limit is 350 they will ensure it is site ready.

Some shops will charge you for this service so make sure you know what you are getting before buying.

If you order from the Far East, you roll the dice and take a chance!!

Comment

mine is sat on 320fps but as Loki pointed out who know what you might get

Comment

All the Cyma's I have had have been just under 350fps, this included a re branded ASG version as well. Although, a friend of mine recently bought a full length version of the Cyma M14, the veteran version with a wooden stock, unfortunately for my mate, when he got it, the fps was over 400fps.....he wasn't a happy bunny !.

Comment

Im really looking to get it from Zero One themselves, so would i just email in as i or just before i order it and ask them how much it would be to make it between say 330 and 340 no more no less?

Comment

When I got my CYMA AK, it came in at 420fps

Luck of the draw really, you can pay for it to be lowered, or lower it on site, as most sites have techs.
            IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

Brother's CYMA M14 SOCOM chornos c.320fps.
              sigpic
              "I are God, lol."

Comment

My m14 ebr arrived from hk about 320ish

Comment

Thanks guys it seems safe enough eh

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ThePhenomEra Find out more about ThePhenomEra