WE m4 GBB RIS comparability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE m4 GBB RIS comparability

Hello guys can you guys help with what RIS will fit my WE GBB m4 because I know some of the mad bull ones I have looked at wont fit due to the barrel nut not being the right size if you guys know of any or have
    Any ideas would be appreciated

Thank you
    sigpicTHE JESTER

Re: WE m4 GBB RIS comparability

If you keep on your existing delta ring the Daniel Defense Omega rails will fit fine.

Also the Vltor barrel nut fits so their rails go on nicely.

Comment

Thanks for that fella I did find the noveske one but it does require a special barrel nut for the WE gun but they don't sell them anymore which is a pain in the arse.
      Would you know if the barrel nut that comes with rail would be customisable?
      sigpicTHE JESTER

Comment

It will all be down to the cut of the thread. The trouble is if you try cutting one thread into another you can remove too much material and destroy the while thing.

Your only sensible option is to find a barrel nut that fits as it should and then use a rail, compatible with the nut. You may have to change your mind on the rail you use!

Comment

Ok cool thanks for the advice mate it is appreciated
          sigpicTHE JESTER

Comment

I have had madbull nsr and spikes fit fully on WE gbb and aegs( got a nsr for sale lol :P )
            Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jester 666 Find out more about Jester 666
            Working...
            X