Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New person wanted to start airsoft

Hi all,

Just a few silly questions i have as im new and would like to take airsoft to the next levle rather then plinking around in the back garden, i have a g36c cost around the £150 mark, and a m92f gas blowback pistol.they seem preety powerfull but not sure as its the only guns iv played with.

Now for the main question were do i start? do i go down to a skirmish site on my own and beg to play with other people, try and make friends? lol
    Or isit something i need to try and get a few friends together to make a team?

Also i know there a few posts on here where new people are askin what guns to buy but as i have this g36c would it be a good idea to upgrade? or get a new better version?

Thankyou for reading this and hope i have not confused you

many thanks

richard
    sigpic

Re: New person wanted to start airsoft

just turn up and play , you will either be tagged on to a team , or just ask someone to help you as its your first time , go out and have fun make frends and remember always take your hits
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 14 March, 2010, 09:03. Reason: text speak.

Comment

Thankyou for the info, obviously depending on the site im guessin i can rent a aeg whislt every other person will prob have better guns, but i suppose thats the perks of having your own.
      sigpic

Comment

all aegs at all sites are at the site limitations so youll be on a parr with everyone else so its all fair matey
        Last edited by The Keeper of Secrets; 14 March, 2010, 00:51. Reason: text speak.

Comment

your aeg might be ok. I played with a standard tm famas for 3 years on 270fps at one point as low as 160!!! bad times. You will be fine; play well and be a good sport and you will make a couple of friends pretty quick.

goodluk
          sigpic

Comment

stealth i wanna go to bed with your famas in your pic :| :| :|
            Last edited by The Keeper of Secrets; 14 March, 2010, 00:51. Reason: text speak.

Comment

thankyou, lol paul does look nice tho
              sigpic

Comment

yeah it is well i hope you have a good time matey and make some cool friends :D , anyone there will be happy to help you if you need anything else feel free to ask mate
                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 14 March, 2010, 09:03. Reason: text

Comment

As the others said , just turn up at your local site and get stuck in !
                  If you paid £150 for your G36 then I'm guessing it's going to be a pretty decent make , poss a JG ? this would be a great all rounder to use although check your sites FPS limits as some of the chinasoft guns tend to run a little hot on the FPS.
                  Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

Comment

Both those guns are good starters buddy, i wouldnt take the GBB pistol fro your first time though as you will forget youve actually got it and wont ever use it coz the G36 is so much fun. Better leaving GBB weapons to summer time.

Just walk up to people and ask to see there guns etc(always helps, people like showing off their kit).
                    You probably wont be the only person on there own either, so look out for other people on there own and talk to them as there in same boat as you buddy.
                    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                    Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

Thanks you guys are so helpfull, ref the g36 yes its a jg
                      sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hobsie Find out more about hobsie
                      Working...
                      X