Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Users opinions needed: What is the most robust and reliable speedloader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Users opinions needed: What is the most robust and reliable speedloader?

I am probably going over to real capacity mags soon and I want a robust and reliable speedloader.

I do not want to set a type or price limit, more that I want to hear about what is good and why... Or what to avoid like a cheap whore!

I have looked for and read many reviews, each item having many and conflicting reports(or in the main, too few reviews).

Now is my final chance to find out what speedloader users actually think.

Remember, robustness and reliability are utmost and price/capacity secondary if at all a consideration.

By the way, I hear that overall the Ares 10x30 round magazine packs are good, particularly once the feed port has been cleaned up and a few rounds fired through each... But maybe that is for a separate post!

MfDG
    Last edited by AJLö; 3 November, 2013, 18:55. Reason: Typoo!

Re: Users opinions needed: What is the most robust and reliable speedloader?

TM M4 mag style speedloader
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Can't beat a TM.

Comment

Tm speed loader xl

Comment

TM 4 : Others 0

I can see where this is going... The old dog is still a force to be reckoned with!

Last edited by AJLö; 3 November, 2013, 20:30. Reason: score adjustment

Comment

I've had a TM speedloader for the last two years, never let me down.
            - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

I had a hero arms, electric auto loader for 3 years, served my pmags very well. After I sold it about 6 month ago and bought another auto loader, looks exact same but failed after 2000 rounds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deanfirst View Post
                I had a hero arms, electric auto loader
                That is one make I have not come across as yet... Any idea if they are still made?

Comment

I had a king arms one that died an hour into the first skirmish, used a mates TM one for the rest of the day and it didn't have any problems at all
                  Originally posted by Hawk
                  The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui

Comment

I have an SRC pistol mag sized speedloader, and it hasn't failed at all since I started using it, which was almost two years ago, and it has loaded countless thousands of rounds into my midcaps, and my pistol mags!
                    Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

You will never catch me advertising TM because of their name and history in airsoft and I do not think they are bestest at everything airsoft.

But my TM M4 style speed loader is ace and would easily recommend it to anyone.
                      Very good purchase, has never broken on me and works very well!
                      IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

TM speed loaders are smoother, stronger and more robust than other makes ,they just are.

Comment

TM 8 : Others 2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                          X