Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSR 10 Hop Adjustment Lever Replacement

Hey all.

Recently got an upgraded Bar 10 in a part ex, and the TDC hop mod was so shoddy on it that I've since decided to revert it back to the original hop system.

The hop adjustment lever was not included in the swap as you do not need them for the TDC hop mod. I was told that a new one would be included with the Tokyo Marui Precision Barrel and New Chamber set. It cost me about £70 after customs in the end, and to my huge dismay I have just discovered that it does not in fact include the adjustment lever!

Does anyone know if there is anywhere I can buy these? Or if someone is machining them? I'm aware you can't tell me what shops would sell them, but just let me know if its worth me searching!

Re: VSR 10 Hop Adjustment Lever Replacement

Danger Werx arms are the one to go for, in my experience. The blade not pronged. Type B I think they call it.

Or do you mean the lever to adjust the arm?
    “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

Try typing "VSR High Engagement Hop Lever (B)" into google. Bit pricey, but will never break.
      Trader Feedback:
      New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
      Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

Sorry guys I've probably named it wrong, I meant the lever that sticks out the side of the outer barrel you use to adjust the arm!

Comment

if you mean the little metal part that you actually move with you'r fingers to adjust the hop then i may have one you can have for the price of the postage, PM me if interested , i don't use them on the conversions i do as i use grub screw to adjust the hop , may even have the little self tapping screw to attach them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dadio View Post
            if you mean the little metal part that you actually move with you'r fingers to adjust the hop then i may have one you can have for the price of the postage, PM me if interested , i don't use them on the conversions i do as i use grub screw to adjust the hop , may even have the little self tapping screw to attach them as well.
            That is exactly what Im after bud! Im more than happy to pay for it! Ill PM you.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coski Find out more about Coski
            Working...
            X