Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what lower body is compatible with g&P uppers

hi guys,

im looking to do a complete lower with gearbox as a quite swop over if i had any problems ingame, i want to keep my current g&P upper as the hop/tightbore and ris system is great

not sure what lowers will be compatible plus will a lonex gearbox fit into it?

cheers

Re: what lower body is compatible with g&P uppers

It should be standard, you may get a bit of a gap due to different tolerances but as long as the lower is an AEG lower and not ptw or recoil and the gearbox is a V2, there shouldn't be any actual problems.

Wouldn't it be easier to just get a second rifle though? Remember that you'll need a pistol grip and stock (and potentially stock tube) to go with it alongside what you've already stated and nowhere I know of sell lowers on their own, you may be better off just picking up a small AEG that won't be too much trouble to carry alongside everything else like an MP5k.
    Originally posted by Lt. Macka
    big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto View Post
      you may be better off just picking up a small AEG that won't be too much trouble to carry alongside everything else like an MP5k.
      Exactly what i thought, pick up a G&G M4, cheap and it will take the same stuff as your G&P so no lugging around more mags and charging different batteries each time

Comment

90% of airsoft bodies will not fit each other, buy a second hand G&P lower off the forum and build it up yourself and even then with G&P you have a 50% chance of it not fitting correct with your gun :P
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

yeah i have a combat machine as back up currently its a indistructable gun lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

harry66 TNW Find out more about harry66
          Working...
          X