Collapse

Magpul stock + handguard fit on ICS M4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul stock + handguard fit on ICS M4?

Does the Magpul PTS MOE Stock and Magpul PTS MOE Handguard fit on an ICS m4a1 plastic bodied version?

Re: Magpul stock + handguard fit on ICS M4?

Ive asked this question before, and i dont think so mate
    Originally posted by bravotwozero
    And no, owning a System doesn't increase the size of your manhood

Comment

The handguard can be made to fit. It will need to be filed down a little. The stock won't though i'm afraid

Comment

handguard cant fit, at least can't on mine, the delta ring is at a wierd angle i believe, as a result the front end of it can't fit into the front retaining cap. basically, the top half will fit in, but the bottom won't, so it needs cable tied on ...
        even if you file it down then it still wouldnt fit as it is too large at the front due to the angle.
        from what I hear you would need a new delta ring to fit it, ideally a G&P one, which will require you to cut a new thread for it to fit on, i think a certain supporting fire website sells the tool to cut it from memory as well

also, if you decide to fit a grip to the gun, you will need to use the ICS plate from the bottom, as otherwise it engages at the wrong angle and slips a lot ...
        Last edited by andysmith; 15 March, 2010, 22:49. Reason: added the part about the grip
        KSC MP7A1 (Tw)
        mix'n'match M4
        Maruzen P99

Comment

you can, just requires G+P Delta Ring =D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Queboo12 Magpul User and Abuser Find out more about Queboo12
          Working...
          X