Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holster recommendations (P226 E2)

Hi all.

Looking for a decent holster for my P226 E2, don't really want a fobus or serpa as I don't want to damage the finish too much.

I want to mount the holser like a fobus (IE on the belt) but want a soft one in Coyote Tan, currently looking at the Condor Adjustable Molle pistol holster in tan, anyone know if this is any good?

I'd stretch to a drop-leg, but it would have to be one that sits high and doesn't flail about like a flag in the wind.

Budget is cheap as possible really.

Thanks.
    Originally posted by Scotty Dog:
    I usually just keep a turd in a drop leg holster, then if i'm cornered I just sling it and at least one person will get a faceful. It's great on ammo too, especially if i've had a KFC on the way there.

Re: Holster recommendations (P226 E2)

ive not damaged the finish on mine from a serpa

but if i had to use a soft type, i quite like the bulle molle holsters
    Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

I have a Blackhawk serpa holster for my p226e2 and fits it perfectly, doesn't show any signs of wear at all on the pistol even after several games

Would highly recommend one, can pick up the belt mounted Blackhawk CQC holsters for £32 brand new

Comment

If you want to protect the finish look at Safariland that have a suede finish inside. Not cheap though.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jedi Knight Find out more about Jedi Knight
        Working...
        X