fitting a tb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fitting a tb

hi guys, what should i know / do before fitting a tb?

how odten should it be cleaned?

what should i use to clean it?

thanks

Re: fitting a tb

It depends what size, a 6.01 requires much more maintainance than a 6.04 lets say, and to clean my barrels i just push a fag filter down the barrel with a cleaning rod. Make sure your hop is fully off before you do this so you dont damage it.
    sigpic

Comment

its a 300mm long, 6.03 tb

ty

Comment

It also depends where you use it aswell and how often, if your using it crawling through bushes and dirt its gunna get abit more crap in the barrel. Just do it after every skirmish, you'll notice a big difference if your barrels dirty, look down the barrel before you clean it and see how much crap is in there. Look after you've push a slimline fag filter down a few times and its completely clean.
        Hope this helped, (By the way the fag filters are about a quid for 3 packs at a certain pound store)
        sigpic

Comment

thanks grimmy

i play woodland, every 2 weeks so its definatly ging to need a clean ever game

people please continue to give advise ty

Comment

no probs mate. I found that after a while with my vsr i got use to a few stray bb's , after a clean it went perfectly for another few days. Just need to look after it. After a while takedown and cleaning the barrel will take 5 mins at the most. Push the fag filters through till you cant see any dust and grime in the barrel, helps if you look into some light :]
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

badas Find out more about badas
            Working...
            X