£400 gbbr?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £400 gbbr?

So... Ive been looking into going all gas. And I slowly but surely am. Selling a gun soon (hopefully) worth about £350+. Ive been looking into an array of GBBR's. Primarily those being the WE Tech ACR/Masada, KWA MP7/MP9, and the KWA Vector. I have looked into things such as the KWA LM4 and the G&P WOC but they are too far out of my price range. I do like my hard kick and plenty of rails but I'll settle for a short CQB gun with looks. Really dont know what to get but I'm leaning to the Masada since I just bought £120 worth of double decker TACO pouches. Anybody got any experiences or advice they would like to share?

Cheers

Re: £400 gbbr?

If I were to advise anyone to buy a GBBR, I'd recommend the Tokyo Marui MP7.

I've shot a fair few GBBRs in the past few years, and the MP7 is the only one I'm keeping hold of. Great kick, outstanding range, works in the cold (Used mine for two days running last weekend, and it was cold!), good build quality (TM!)

Me & three other guys I play with quite often all run TM MP7s, and we all love them!

KWA Vectors are OK, but they're discontinued so finding mags and parts will become even more difficult in the comings months.

G&P WOC, I've heard varied reviews on those.. I've used one, and it's very nice... but I've heard mixed reports on how reliable they are. And I believe you have to spend quite a bit of money on them from standard to get them up to a decent level.

Just my 2p!

Aaron

Comment

VECTORS are not discontinued, They are back instock with mags available too

they also come in TAN! And i have just ordered one!
      . . . . . . . . . GET SOME!!! . . . . . . . .
      TM P90/ G&G M4 CHOINE (WHITE M4 INNIT!) / KSC G18C / TM G17 / WE G18C / WE 1911 MEHICO DRUGLORD

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainHighside View Post
        VECTORS are not discontinued, They are back instock with mags available too

they also come in TAN! And i have just ordered one!
        Wowza, that news slipped straight over my head. In that case, get either a TM MP7 or a Vector! Those Vectors are awesome, was going to buy one myself but when all the news about becoming discontinued and a severe shortage of mags.. I got a bit nervy and went MP7. I Don't regret it though!

Comment

GHK G5. Kicks fantastically, the mags work very well in the cold and if the standard one is too short, you can get extensions to go from cqb to dmr. A power down 1j nozzle is also available. Had a play with one and it is a very nice gun.
          Dont forget to factor the cost of mags into your purchase!

Comment

Originally posted by aaron-hill09 View Post
            If I were to advise anyone to buy a GBBR, I'd recommend the Tokyo Marui MP7.

I've shot a fair few GBBRs in the past few years, and the MP7 is the only one I'm keeping hold of. Great kick, outstanding range, works in the cold (Used mine for two days running last weekend, and it was cold!), good build quality (TM!)

Me & three other guys I play with quite often all run TM MP7s, and we all love them!

KWA Vectors are OK, but they're discontinued so finding mags and parts will become even more difficult in the comings months.

G&P WOC, I've heard varied reviews on those.. I've used one, and it's very nice... but I've heard mixed reports on how reliable they are. And I believe you have to spend quite a bit of money on them from standard to get them up to a decent level.

Just my 2p!

Aaron
            A friend of mine recently sold his TM MP7 for a TM L96 and says he massively regrets it, will be buying one again as soon as he can afford it so I suppose that's a pretty good testimonial too!

Comment

I was about to do the same, then it popped up on facebook!

Yeah! Just waiting for it to arrive!!!
              . . . . . . . . . GET SOME!!! . . . . . . . .
              TM P90/ G&G M4 CHOINE (WHITE M4 INNIT!) / KSC G18C / TM G17 / WE G18C / WE 1911 MEHICO DRUGLORD

Comment

WE G39, they work well in sub-zero temperatures, and cost around £200 new, which leaves you another £200 to purchase an NPAS (£15) and magazines (Should be able to get another 4-5)

Seriously cracking rifles, the only problem you may face, is magazine pouches.

Either that, or the GHK G5 with a carbine kit
                IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

its a shameless plug, but would this not suite your needs?

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...-%A3350-all-in

uses 'm4' style mags so can be used with your kit, 40rnd mags (comes with 4 in this case, and well under budget), and as others have said works great in winter.

your after a hard kick and plenty of rails, this has both

and has a foldable stock for cab, but will still be great in urban/woodland also.
                  For Sale!
                  TM M870 with a load of stuff
                  A&K massada sniper spec
                  Chronograph
                  leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Forgot to mention that I actually already have a GHK G5 with 4 Green Gas mags and are still yet to skirmish it. I've looked at the long guns such as the WE G39, WE Masada etc and since I've owned the G5 I've been extremely impressed with the lightweight material (DuPont Polymer) and I believe that my shooting style would be more suited to CQB. However, I do play a fair share of field and that's why I've been looking into M4's and that of similar nature. On saturday I will be getting a WE SCAR from a user on this forum through an exchange and that will probably determine the outcome. With the CQB weapons such as the MP7 and Vector it is not really the prices or prices of mags that annoys me slightly, its the style of the mags. I just spent a lot of money on HSGI TACOS and dont really want to be spending more money on say a chest rig from say Blue Force Gear. The double decker TACOS that I do have could probably store the mags in the rear section or in the front but then I would have no place to put my pistol mags for my TM Glock. To the user that suggested the WE G39, that gun really interested me and I'm still deciding, I do like the looks of the MP7 etc but I do need a substantial field gun which is easy to upgrade and disassemble. Decisions decisions I suppose

Comment

WE SCARs are pretty awesome, I personally rate them over G39s. How about their PDW?
                      - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Might have a look into the PDW but if I can afford it then I've decided on the MSK/ACR. Suited more to the play style. Anybody got a review of a PDW?

Comment

I would go with just about anything WE.

The initial price is sensible and spare parts are pretty common and again, sensibly priced. Plenty of aftermarket spares available and with WE Europe being based in the UK there should be no horrid surprises on waiting times for OEM spares.

Comment

TM MP7. Love mine.
                            “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

Is anyone selling any PDW's, MP7's, M4's etc? If you are then give me a shout. Ill be happy to have a look

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                              X