magpulling my m4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: magpulling my m4

Ha ha it's like a snowball! A really expensive one! I've just had a look at your mosfet and see what you mean. I've put mine in the hand guard so I can just unplug it. Mine's based on a G&G but is mostly Guarder and Systema inside with a tm motor. Performance wise I think i've got it about as good as i'm going to. Cost a sodding fortune though.
    Oops! Gone a bit off topic.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
      Also for anyone wondering the clone sights do flip up as the real ones do.
      I was wondering lol because the first ones released didnt spring up. cheers for the info dude
      Trader Feed back: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33754

08 Systema PTW
      KSC USP compact
      G&P M4

Comment

My old king arms m933 had a bit of magpul kit on it, only the moe ctr handguard and stock, both in my view are good starting points, brand new and genuine moe stuff will cost you £70 for both but it looks sweet, as above with the battey issue, depends on the stock, hunter gave a good suggestion but if you want to keep it rear-wired and want an moe ctr stock then go with a lipo in the buffer tube, if you can afford it get a magpul receiver, I just got one yesterday and i'm in love with it, as for clone stuff - I've got a clone moe ctr stock ad it looks good but it's the only thing on my ics m4 that is magpul, buy genuine for the extra if gettin a lot of stuff, especially for colour matches
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jmusa View Post
          also my m4 is rear wired to take large batts
          is there a solution to this without having to frontwire my gun
          sorry i am joining this late but there are other options for the stock / battery

get a battery bag or a battery sling

i just sold a battery bag and they are quite discrete and look ok

i just received a battery sling and was not aware of them but they disguise the battery well

alternatively get a GBB M4 - i did

magpul that

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JMusa Chilled out and enjoying airsoft Find out more about JMusa
          Working...
          X