Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £500 to spend... but what on?

hello people,
    i have got £500 limit to spend on a awesome airsoft gun. i am very much interested in the l85 lsw or the tm m14 socom! i would love to hear your views on the star/ares l85 lsw, m14 socom and what guns i sould go for. im looking at any sniper, support or assult weapons. i have a UKARA license.
    like to hear from you
    many thanks,
    Killer Adam
    'If you do something you love; you'll never work in your life.'

Fresh mags, and body bags

sigpic

Re: £500 to spend... but what on?

Buy a second hand systema tw5, ino thats what i would do if i had 500 pound to spend.

Comment

OK AEG TM M14 with money to spare for accessories ie sidearms or Scopes. Sniper No doubt about it ARES DSR-1 Support then it has to be the CA 249.
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

i agree with either above!!!

TW5, ares dsr1 or CA m249

i would be buying either of these (well i have one allready)
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

if its your first gun go for a TM m14

solid as a rock and built like a tank internally and externally. Its TM so it will be reliable as hell and never miss a beat. in my opinion its also one of the finest performing stock AEGs you can get off the shelf. You would also have loads of money to spare on anything you wanted, scope mounts bipod or work on the internals. Or you could spend the spare and get a pretty solid side arm aswell

Comment

personally if your looking at the star or ares l85 your wasting time look at the ics l85s there an awesome bit of kit got superb range and rate of fire, much more sturdy and reliable than the star version. the ics are slightly more expensive but you get what you pay for at end of day.
            other than l85 i would say look at getting a KA m4/16 anti sniper awesome looking and again great range accuracy rate of fire, and with a mosfet and upgraded spring run it on single shot with a tightbore or twist barrel all the way and out range any sniper and pack a harder punch aswell. you could be the ultimate killing machine. (what im currently undergoing)
            God Made Legendary Spirit, Man's Lust Made Airsoft, Legendary Spirits Lust For Airsoft Made Him Skint ...

Comment

As said above, if it's your first gun get an m14. They'll do everything from marksman to support. If get the lsw you'll be stuck with one style of play.

Comment

Thanks guys for commenting! i have been airsofting more than 5 times and have two pistols. (akimbo) im swaying towards the m14. how much would a good scope be?
                thanks again
                killer Adam

sigpic

Comment

No more than £80 second hand for a very nice one. A decent one for £40/£50.
                  Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

The TM M14 SOCOM is a cracker, good range and good accuracy.

I got my scope for mine from a certain bay of e forbidden china airsoft shop for $40/$50. It's Tasco, has a huge sun shade, works really well, is full metal, 3-9 x50 and can be illuminated.

Remember, you'll need a scope mount for it.
                    Gonnae nae dae that?

Comment

Originally posted by Callum117 View Post

I got my scope for mine from a certain bay of e forbidden china airsoft shop for $40/$50. It's Tasco,
                      Not denying they aren't a decent scope for the money, but they aren't Tasco - they are clones of tasco's mate.
                      Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

Tokyo Marui M4 SOPMOD (Metal Recoil Type) - As qouted from zero ones site, sorry it wont let me link to it keeps going to main page.

Any way its a fantastic new rifle and everytime it comes in it sells out, so certainly a popular gun even at its price tag, which is actually why its gone up in price, economics

Since your relativly new i always cuation agasint expensive purchases till youve suffered some cheaper guns first, felt some pain of a gun or battery dieing mid game.

Then you can truely appriciate a more expensive gun.

Comment

whats your build/height? I am 5,10 13.5 stone and medium build and i hate the LSW the balance of it is horrible and too cumbersome to run around with i really would just get an L85 if you want a british service rifle! I think any real life squaddie would say the same about the real thing tbh an L85 is just as good with a heavyer barrel fitted.

Comment

just out of interest, who is going to ringwood airsoft on sunday next weekend?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by legendary spirit View Post
                              personally if your looking at the star or ares l85 your wasting time look at the ics l85s there an awesome bit of kit got superb range and rate of fire, much more sturdy and reliable than the star version. the ics are slightly more expensive but you get what you pay for at end of day.
                              other than l85 i would say look at getting a KA m4/16 anti sniper awesome looking and again great range accuracy rate of fire, and with a mosfet and upgraded spring run it on single shot with a tightbore or twist barrel all the way and out range any sniper and pack a harder punch aswell. you could be the ultimate killing machine. (what im currently undergoing)
                              Another vote for the ICS L85 I am very happy with mine.
                              Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
                              Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
                              Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Killer Adam You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Find out more about Killer Adam
                              Working...
                              X