Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Value for Money GBB M4?

Originally posted by the_monkey View Post
    Bang for buck. G&g gbbr. 130 quid. Reliable cheap mags cold resistant 12 month guarantee
    Not reliable at all. The outer barrel is held in via grub screws. Which WILL come loose, sending your whole front end into the dirt.

Comment

So far I've had a bad experience with G&G and so has a friend. My G&G AK managed to snap the front lip off the mag (not exactly a big issue) but I just don't like it at all. My friends G&G SCAR L that he got for his first gun just decided to stop firing one day and he sent it back, for it to be returned with apparently nothing wrong with it, he still hasnt test fired it. However, his AEG combat raider seems good enough

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
        So you're after a value for money GBBR rather than the best you can buy? Owing to my current experience, I have high hopes for the GHK M4, I never thought I could get excited at the prospect of another M4 coming to the market but I'm willing to make an exception to this rule on this occasion. Yes it will likely be more expensive than a WE but this will likely pay for itself in reliability and performance.

I personally don't rate G&P WOCs, I think they take liberties with their pricing, considering they are basically ten year old WA systems underneath with obvious enhacements. You could of course buy a Vipertech, I hear mortgage rates are good at the moment.

WEs are probably the closest you can get to 'value for money', they have half decent performance, good parts pack up from third parties and they're reasonably affordable. I have had to change the trigger packs in all of my WEs, some for small issues, others for whole hammers snapping in half, I appreciate some people have better experiences than me.

Everything else is either more expensive or has a lack of upgrade parts back up, or both (KWA, KJW).
        Out of the box I'd agree about WE M4s, but with some RA Tech/CWI love? One of the best M4 platforms for Gbb, with plenty of aftermarket support

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
        X