FAB defence stock plus TM recoil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAB defence stock plus TM recoil.

Anyone tried fitting a FAB defence stock (or real steel stocks) to a TM recoil m4?
    If so, did it fit ok?
    I can cope with a small amount of wobble but not acres of it.
    Thanks all.

P.S
    By real steel I don't mean PTS stuff.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Re: FAB defence stock plus TM recoil.

Yeah my SOCOMs have all got RS stocks on them for mil spec buffer tubes, all fit very nicely.

What I have encountered is the detent pins which secure the stocks in the position you select don't sit as far in as they should, due to the holes underneath the TM buffer tube being shallower than they would be on a real AR. It's not a problem and they still fit and work perfectly well, but if the adjustment lever is a loose fit it can slop and move when you run. I think I've come up with a solution so I'll be trying it out shortly.
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Thanks very much chap.
      Much appreciated.
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

As an update.
        Took the plunge.
        The stock fitted perfectly, just got to adjust the stock pipe plunger.
        It locks solidly though with very little wobble.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

seansamurai1 Over the 30 mark but not over the hill yet!!! Find out more about seansamurai1
        Working...
        X