Dye i4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dye i4?

I know that the Dye i4 has had many a positive review in its time, no fogging and all that. Only things that are stopping me from just buying one are:

The colours on offer, no camo?
    The price
    The mesh/mouthguard area at the bottom.

The mouthguard appears as if the holes are large enough for a BB to penetrate through, I was primarily wondering whether a cheap face mask (which I already have) could be cut and just glued in to that area to add some form of extra protection as to be fair I do like my teeth.

Overall, since a trade for a pair of revision bullet ants I havent been let down and I think that this 'thermal lens' stuff would be a good thing to have along with FOV and slimline face protection etc. If anyone has an opinion please feel free to share it

Thanks

Re: Dye i4?

they are unbelievably wank, unless you have a head the size of a pre pubescent child, far too small!

Comment

Thats the best description of anything ive heard in a while. I've seen on the videos that they are quite 'low profile' to say the least

Comment

How you find the bullet ants anyway mate?

Problem with the dye masks is the lack of cheekweld, for me that's a big deal!

Comment

From yourself obviously

Comment

Was asking how you got on.
            But on topic.
            I looked at the dye i4, managed to grab a pair, couldn't get a good cheekweld, the plastic slips off the plastic stock..

Comment

I'll have some more research into them, the bullet ants are amazing and I've put the yellow lenses in now for better highlighting of darker areas etc

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
              X