new battery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new battery?

hey guys, i have a SRC m4a1 thats shoots at 330 fps consistently.

BUT....
    when i shoot it, it feels like its struggling to fire, even with a 3300 mah vapex 8.4v battery
    i was wondering if i bought a 9.6v, would that make a difference???
    if so, what one. and could someone explain the risks.

thanks guys

Re: new battery?

That battery in good condition will have plenty of power for your gun.

I would get someone to check the gun over for you.
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Is the ROF very slow? That would be lack of voltage. My M16 sounds a little odd but that is just the combination of all the parts used.

Comment

i have the same feeling when i use a 8.4 in my gun very sluggish i switched to a 9.6 and BAM awesomeness arrived

Comment

maybe mosfet to help with trigger response?
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

not really sure fitting a MOSFET is advice i'd give a new player to be honest.

How long will the gun fire for with the battery you're using? I had a battery that wasn't holding it's charge so would sound as you described but would only last a mag or 2.

i'm with Midas, first thing i'd do is get the gun checked. If it all looks ok i'd try another 8.4V, maybe borrowed at a skirmish to see what difference it makes, it cold just be the battery. If it still sounds the same try a 9.6V.

If you go straight for a 9.6V and there is something screwy with the gun going on then it cold destroy your internals quite quickly.

Smiffy
            G&P SR-25 CA M14 WE 1911

If we have traded and i haven't left feedback feel free to remind me by PM.

Just 'cause i'm online doesn't mean i'm sat at my computer, i could actually be doing some work for a change.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowhunter Find out more about shadowhunter
            Working...
            X