Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player buying from Zero One

Hey all!

I've just got myself a Cyma MP5k and kit though Zero one, any thoughts on this AEG would be helpful. Mainly I've posted this about the delivery of my purchase with parcelforce, I've received my text from zero one saying the item was dispatched and on the website it says that it's a 24 hour service from dispatch, shouldn't this mean that it arrived the next day? I also cannot seem to find the code that would allow me to track the package which was advertised.

Thanks for any feedback!

Re: New player buying from Zero One

I think if you order by 2pm it's next day delivery, so all depends if it was before 2pm.
    I had a cyma mp5k and loved it bit on the weighty side for a small gun but if you like a heavy smg then you should be happy, the range is surprisingly good too.
    Only sold it too my brother as I wanted the lighter marui version.
    Sorry for waffling on but I hope it helped haha.

Comment

Originally posted by deant88 View Post
      I think if you order by 2pm it's next day delivery, so all depends if it was before 2pm.
      I had a cyma mp5k and loved it bit on the weighty side for a small gun but if you like a heavy smg then you should be happy, the range is surprisingly good too.
      Only sold it too my brother as I wanted the lighter marui version.
      Sorry for waffling on but I hope it helped haha.
      Well I ordered it on the 25th and got a text yesterday at about half 3 so I hoped that it would come in time for sunday skirmishing. I got a Mp5K PDW because I diddn't want to have something too heavy to lug around, oh well.

Comment

If you got the pdw then it won't be too bad as you can shoulder it rather than free holding it.
        I would have though it will be with you tomorrow.
        Just too add my cyma mp5k never broke .

Comment

If you got the pdw then it won't be too bad as you can shoulder it rather than free holding it.
          I would have though it will be with you tomorrow.
          Just too add my cyma mp5k never broke .
          Hopefully! My mate got his King Arms galil and that's heavy so I wanted something small that fits in my bag, glad yours didn't break. How bad did you think the small size of the gun affected the performance?

Comment

I used it as my primary for a long time and it never lacked performance. They usually come firing maybe 320-330 fps.
            If you are in a small room with not much in it you will notice they are pretty dam loud guns.

Comment

I used it as my primary for a long time and it never lacked performance. They usually come firing maybe 320-330 fps.
              If you are in a small room with not much in it you will notice they are pretty dam loud guns.
              Sounds good, thanks for the info I look forward to sunday!

Comment

Managed to really p*ss a lot of people off with my Cyma MP5K.

Out-ranging all of those 'modded-to-sh*t and covered in electrical tape' guns people use.

A standard 9.6V 1600mah (the one that comes with it!) would run the gun all damn day with hell of a ROF. Keep the battery (and use it!), but ditch the charger.

I noticed the upper receiver was a little loose from the bottom receiver, but that's not really noticeable when you're raining hellfire upon the other team.

Fyi, get hicaps. Lots of them. I had emptied four 200rd hicaps about five minutes into a game...
                sigpic
                "I are God, lol."

Comment

25th being Christmas Day? I'm sure the whole world was working just to get you your CYMA!

On a more serious note, given that Z1 were closed until the 2nd I imagine they'd have a huge backlog of orders to get through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LordWells Find out more about LordWells
                  Working...
                  X