thornbury was amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thornbury was amazing!!!!

Yesterday was a very good day. Just for accuracy, I was the last booked on as far as I know at 102.

Again, if you were the orange mp5 on the silver team, good job. You gave some of us a hard time in the village.

Comment

Originally posted by skullfish View Post
      Yesterday was a very good day. Just for accuracy, I was the last booked on as far as I know at 102.

Again, if you were the orange mp5 on the silver team, good job. You gave some of us a hard time in the village.

oh right yeah that was me did you sneak up on a one of the huts ? by a holy bush

Comment

Originally posted by taffy047 View Post
        soo happy got a couple of close range headshots
        glad you enjoyed it but this part of your post concerns me.

I know we play a game that means you're going to get shot in the head and that's fine, and head shots are also fine if that's all that's sticking out.

My concern is aiming for a head shot when another shot is available. Remeber the gun you are using now is under powered to the gun you may have soon and purposely aiming for the head is (i very much hope) frowned on by sensible players.

Really pleased you had a good day though, start saving as it's only gonna get more expensive from here on in.

See you at Thornbury on the 4th hopefully.

Smiffy
        G&P SR-25 CA M14 WE 1911

If we have traded and i haven't left feedback feel free to remind me by PM.

Just 'cause i'm online doesn't mean i'm sat at my computer, i could actually be doing some work for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by MDKsmiffy View Post
          glad you enjoyed it but this part of your post concerns me.

I know we play a game that means you're going to get shot in the head and that's fine, and head shots are also fine if that's all that's sticking out.

My concern is aiming for a head shot when another shot is available. Remeber the gun you are using now is under powered to the gun you may have soon and purposely aiming for the head is (i very much hope) frowned on by sensible players.

Really pleased you had a good day though, start saving as it's only gonna get more expensive from here on in.

See you at Thornbury on the 4th hopefully.

Smiffy
          yeah i see what your saying got two head shots i think like was not aiming for it was just really close and like fired a couple of shots and they hit his head it was the bloke with the ak47 from bristol recon ?

any way hope to see you them aswell mit have a g36c by then but a lot better gun just got to see if i can get money

the other shot was with my mate sniper i was with

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it mate, we've been playing the site for ages now. I was the yellow CO

Comment

Re: thornbury was amazing

I've probably got you once or twice then Sabre! :D

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

taffy047 16 years of ageeee alex :) Find out more about taffy047
              Working...
              X