Collapse

Stick with Multicam or go all Kryptek?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick with Multicam or go all Kryptek?

Hi all, so I just ordered myself a chest rig in Kryptek Nomad and then realised, what happens when I want to use this in a milsim? I wasn't too sure if Kryptek camos were allowed in milsim events so I thought I would ask. I currently have a set of multicam fatigues but I'm looking to go the full way and kryptek myself up. But, like I said, I'm not too sure whether as an individual I would be allowed to attend an event with a fairly rare camo to say the least. Unless theres an entire assortment of others like myself. My only other choice would be to probably invest in some better multicam fatigues such as LBX or something of the nature. If anyone has any advice or experience regarding this I would appreciate if you could share.

Thanks

Re: Stick with Multicam or go all Kryptek?

I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to play just because of the cammo you wear. I have turned up before with 95 pattern trousers, DDPM UBACS and OD vest with a MARPAT baseball cap.

Comment

Ah it's just I've heard some stuff of people being excluded due to the fact that they were the only one in that camo and camos such as project honor (LBX) and stuff were only accepted in large events if a large squad of guys were wearing it (10+) which is stupid I know but rules are rules I suppose. For me if I do decide to invest in a bit more kryptek, it will be Kryptek Mandrake cap, Nomad Chest Rig, Highlander or mandrake fatigues and dots of multicam here and there.

Comment

Surely they can't stipulate what you wear. After all, what about their stock overalls for people hiring.
        sigpic
        "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

Agreed

Comment

If a site told me I couldn't wear something of my choice (within reason and decency of course), I would tell them to bum off and give my money back for not providing the service I'd paid for.(if I'd already paid).

Go kryptek, its new, shines and still pretty rare, plus it is pretty cool.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Won't be shiny once I get some ordered, I can tell you that for sure

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
              X